Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As part of Vail Resorts, all Jack Frost Big Boulder employees receive a FREE ski pass providing access to all of our 34 iconic ski resorts across North America. Employees and dependents can ski anytime, including weekends, with no reservations required (with the exception of possible blackout days if limited terrain is open).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a commercial dishwasher, including loading and unloading dishes and running the machine properly
- Scrub pots and pans and wash any other dishes that cannot be put in the dishwasher.
- Mop floors.
- Clean and tidy kitchen work areas.
- Take out trash.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects
- High School education or equivalent, or prior kitchen experience preferred
- Reliable personal transportation.
Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to perform all job duties.
- Food Handlers permit preferred, required prior to or upon hire.
- Team player
Jack Frost Big Boulder revolutionized the skiing industry. As the riding mecca of Pennsylvania, the mountain is designed for epic adventures. Join our team and experience the great outdoors like never before. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265128