We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
The role of the Rental Product Analyst is to provide detailed, accurate product setup and expertise to the Vail Resorts Retail business. This person will become an expert on the rental product line at Vail Resorts and the various systems including point of sale, inventory management, and online discounting models. This person should also be able to perform routine analyses and ad-hoc projects to support the Pricing team.
- Demonstrate strong personal leadership, drive his/her own workload, and guide business partners through complex product setup operations
- Able to effectively summarize and analyze large amounts of data, and to conduct ad-hoc analysis as required to support the Pricing team
- Manage updates of the Inventory (RPOS) and POS systems: includes product set-up, pricing updates, product testing, and new product set up.
- Enable and update rental products for sale in RPOS for summer and winter rental business, for existing and newly acquired locations.
- Manage ongoing setup and support new projects for group, wholesale, and referral partners custom booking sites
- Facilitate distribution of rental pricing to other systems and business units within Vail Resorts; ie, ski school
- Work with Accounts Receivable team to ensure accurate billing for post-pay groups and guests
- Provide store support for pricing testing process including testing production and development environment and correcting pricing errors
- Support set up of new inventory through RPOS inventory system supporting all VRR rental purchases summer and winter.
- Special projects as necessary to reconcile data, verify data accuracy, and identify efficiencies in rental business product set up.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into RPOS. Files or routes source documents after entry and responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
Additionally the ideal candidate should be / have:
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases a plus
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skill in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Highly collaborative team approach to work
- High energy and the ability to work highly independently
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
Travel and Schedule Requirements:
- Broomfield Based Position
- Ability to occasionally travel to retail stores to understand the market and to support key programs and/or events
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 – 2 years of product set up and/or analytical experience
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office - specifically Excel, familiarity with SQL is a plus
- Communicates fluently in spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with ski and snowboard products
The budgeted range starts at $50,000-$60,900. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343333