Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Housed in a former stagecoach stop built in the late 1800’s, (one of Keystone’s oldest buildings) the Ski Tip Lodge boasts a AAA Four-Diamond rating and has been ranked amongst the Top 100 Restaurants in the U.S. (OpenTable) for the past Five Years. This quaint 10-room Bed and Breakfast was once home to Max and Edna Dercum, the founders of Keystone. It now boasts one of the best dining experiences in all of Summit County, featuring a weekly rotating four course menu backed by an impressive wine list of over 650 bottles hand curated by our full time sommeliers.
The F&B Steward is responsible for the cleaning in the kitchen to include: (but are not limited to):
- Kitchen equipment, vents, floors, drains, and walls.
- Washes and properly stores all china, glass, silver, pots and culinary utensils.
- This position ensures that all kitchen areas are kept clean and neat and keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal
- The Steward will also be asked to help with food prep projects from time to time.
- Assisting with resort recycling efforts by ensuring all items are properly sorted in a neat and orderly manner.
- Practices good personal hygiene, safe food handling and culinary skills.
- Assist culinary team in achieving labor and food production goals
- Help assure safe and clean work condition for all personnel.
- Follows directions/specifications of the chef and supervisors.
- Demonstrate teamwork and cooperation with service staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works well within a team atmosphere
- Must be willing to help with other jobs including kitchen prep
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- High school diploma or equivalent – Preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Good communication skills
- Must provide Certified Slip Resistant Shoes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Positive work ethic
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215568