As a premier, world-class resort in the Catskills, guests at Hunter Mountain can expect the ultimate ski experience with service to match. Join us and become a part of a team who takes pride in providing the best of what the mountain has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The main responsibility of a Bartender is to provide our guests with an experience of lifetime. This is accomplished by making our guests feel welcome and providing exceptional service. The goal is provide a high quality dining experience in a fast paced environment while still achieving profitable goals.
Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Stocking and washing glassware; bussing the bar and surrounding tables; and removal of trash and recycling
- Answering questions and making knowledgeable recommendations that you genuinely feel our guests will enjoy
- Understands all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to Hunter Mountain Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock and inventory beer and liquor
- Full knowledge of current cocktail trends
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer system
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Assist in sanitation of all Food Service areas in accordance to COVID19 safe operating guide lines
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Equivalent Required, or prior experience preferred
- 2 Years Restaurant Experience; at least 1 Year Bartending
- Tips and ServSafe required upon hire or within 30 days of hire
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to speak, read and communicate in English
- Must be able to count U.S. currency
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379015