Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Ticket & Pass Sales Team Lead is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for managing daily operations of Ticket and Pass Sales Offices. The Team Lead is responsible for providing an “experience of a lifetime” to both our internal and external guests. This is achieved through focus on quality control, training, staff development and performance feedback, teamwork, communication, guest relations, administrative duties, and self-development.
- This position will work in the Ticket & Pass Sales Offices at Keystone.
- Supervise sales of season passes, lift access products, and activity passes across all Keystone PSS locations.
- Supervise fulfilment of advanced purchase (online) lift ticket orders using mobile devices at our sales locations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems arising from guest dissatisfaction.
- Overseeing all opening/closing and sales functions in a fiscally accurate and timely manner, complying with and fully implementing all regulations
- Strong understanding of underlying Point of Sale/scanning systems and product functionality in order to efficiently answer questions and resolve issues.
- Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment, and inventory.
- Manage staff schedules based on business volume.
- Oversee guest information services, both in-person and over the phone
- Administrative duties including but not limited to hiring, employee documentation, disciplinary, and payroll.
- Responsible for training, supervising, and developing staff while upholding company policies and procedures.
- Provide on-going job performance feedback and coaching to staff, and complete mid-season and end-of-season performance appraisals.
- Create a positive & professional work environment.
- Willing to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
- Willing to take on other tasks as assigned.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224268