If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The main responsibility of a Bartender is to provide our guests with an experience of lifetime. This is accomplished by making our guests feel welcome and providing exceptional service. The goal is provide a high quality dining experience in a fast paced environment while still achieving profitable goals. Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Stocking and washing glassware; Bussing the bar and surrounding tables; and removal of trash and recycling
- Answering questions and making knowledgable recommendations that you genuinly feel our guests will enjoy
- Understands all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock and inventory beer and liquor
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer sytem
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Equivalent Required,
- 2 Years Restaurant Experience; at least 1 Year Bartending
- Tips and ServeSafe preferred
- English Required, Spanish Preferred
- Experience with Quick Serve Restaurants preferred
The budgeted range starts at 10.00 - 15.00 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 355190