Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
At the Grand Summit Hotel, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Park City as a Houseperson! Enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, Paid Time Off, free leadership classes, Hotel, Restaurant, and Retail discounts, and so much more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintains housekeeping closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Ensures all housekeeping carts are stocked and neatly maintained.
- Keeps inventory to ensure adequate supplies are available.
- Removes trash as needed.
- Supports environmental and recycling programs.
- Supports housekeeping staff as needed.
- Delegates tasks/assignments to the Houseperson team to ensure productivity and cleanliness are maintained across the property.
- Transports Housekeeping staff to various properties within Park City for work.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience - required.
- Previous guest service experience - preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check - required.
- Must have valid US Drivers License - required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age - required.
- Must be willing and able to drive in a variety of weather conditions - required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237747