Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The Lift Mechanic is responsible for performing all routine maintenance procedures under the guidance of the maintenance manager and senior mechanics. The incumbent will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repair of the assigned lifts.
- HS Diploma or equivalent - Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
- Mechanical and/or electrical experience - Required
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 100 pounds - Required
- Flexible schedule required during peak times and weekends - Required
- Comfortable working outdoors in summer/winter including inclement weather - Required
- Must be able to work at heights of 50 feet - Required
- Prior Lift experience – Required
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224348