Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” in the hospitality industry? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
Our housekeeping team is the “heart of the house” here at the Jenny Lake Lodge. The Cabin Attendant / Housekeeper is responsible for the cleaning of all guests cottages, including, but not limited to: cleaning bathrooms, changing and making beds, dusting furniture and fixtures in cabins, emptying wastebaskets, and replacing any missing or empty guest room supplies. Our housekeepers are additionally responsible for cleanliness of all guest areas around the property.
Job responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly clean and maintain 7-8 cabins per day.
- Change sheets and make beds according to brand standards.
- Clean bathrooms according to brand standards.
- Replace used or missing guest room supplies and stationery.
- Dust furniture and fixtures in the rooms as well as porch furniture.
- Vacuum guest room floors and oil log walls with lemon oil.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Report forgotten guest belongings to the Executive Housekeeper (Lost & Found).
- Perform nightly turn-down service.
- Clean Lobby and public restrooms as well as employee bath house and restrooms.
- Other duties as assigned
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Quality conscious and attentive to detail
- Must be able to move around and stand on your feet for long periods of time
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior housekeeping experience
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 279489