Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Our Base Area Operations Crew is responsible for the daily up-keep of the resort’s outdoor plazas and facilities as well as all waste diversion and recycling efforts supporting the Epic Promise’s zero waste to landfill goal. If you are passionate about the environment this job is the entry-level role that will help you kick off your sustainabilty career in the outdoor industry! This team works hard together every day to ensure that our villages are spotless, and we are executing our promise of a minimal environmental impact. Work outdoors in a family-like employee atmosphere, with a lot of variety in your duties. If you have an eye for detail and a strong work ethic, we would love for you to join our team!
- Maintaining outdoor trash & recycling receptacles
- Understands and facilitates recycling operations
- Keeping assigned area free of trash (general trash, cigarette butts, gum, etc.) through sweeping and washing
- Snow removal
- Snow surface maintenance
- Keeping loading docks clean and functional
- Parking lot and traffic management
- Driving oversized vehicles in tight places
- Assisting other departments when needed.
- Strong internal and external guest service skills
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees
- Act as a general labor force for various projects and events
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED - required
- Valid Driver's License - required
- Read, Write, and Speak English fluently - required
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and perform physical labor - required
- Ability work on your feet for 10 hours a day - required
- Ability to work outside in a high alpine environment - required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission vehicle - preferred
- Previous outdoor environment experience - preferred
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222469