Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Works to provide the best possible guest culinary experience within the F&B facilities. Assists Outlet Manager/Chef in maintenance of recipes, recipe costings, product implementation and product delivery. Delivers high quality food and beverage products and service. Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of work station and outlet facilities. Works to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities. They offer everything you need to fuel your day on the slopes and everything you want for Apres Ski or Bike hang outs. This restauarants is open from 7-10:20am and 4-9pm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Production and delivery of a high quality food and beverage product.
- Maintain clean and sanitary work station and outlet facility
- Assists in maintenance of proper production and service procedures
- Maintain proper accounting and cash handling procedures
- Provide pleasant, prompt, friendly service.
- Promote positive professional culinary culture throughout the F&B outlet and the CBMR resort.
- Bartenders must be 21 years of age per State Law
- 1year in F&B, preferred
- Familiar POS/ cash register systems preferred
- Serv Safe/ TIPS Alcohol Service preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 217609