Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the restaurant clean and well stocked of all items the bartender may need.
- Help the bartender with glassware, clearing dishes and wash all items daily.
- Polishing glassware
- Prepare restaurant for service, including dusting, vacuuming and polishing furniture.
- Take trash and recycling out everyday.
- Help serve members efficiently, courteously and promptly.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be well spoken. Must be able to multi-task - required.
- Must be able to fill time when there are slow periods.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment - required.
- Must be able to reasonably and rationally handle guest complaints and questions - required.
- Must be willing to assist in all other areas of club as needed - required.
- Previous Food Service - required.
- Club experience - preferred.
The budgeted range starts at $12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 309988