Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Duties/Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Direct the efforts of co-workers while on shift.
- Monitor staff workloads to ensure efficiency, and ensure that proper levels of service are delivered.
- Move supplies across the resort and ensure our teams have the necessary items to complete their work.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Assist in scheduling and completing deep cleans.
- Make scheduled checks of facilities to ensure cleanliness and safety of property.
- Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain daily records and logs of Custodial Department incidences and activities – file required reports.
- Facilitate budget preparation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least four years of custodial or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Clean driving record required.
- Ability to deal with guests and personnel in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ski or snowboard ability preferred.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
- Ability to be exposed to inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bend, squat, etc.
- Must be in good physical condition.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214247