Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
We affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Complete training and orientation.
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail, and food discounts.
- Low-cost employee housing available.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred
- High school diploma – preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 275169