Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Outlet: The Hythe
- Starting Wage: $22 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time
Provides administrative support to the Group Sales Team. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the office; including answering telephones, being the first point-of-contact for all walk-in clientele, and controlling and maintaining office supplies & equipment within budgetary guidelines. This person will also be responsible for the reporting, distribution and general support for the sales team.
- Answer phones with appropriate greeting; offering to assist before offering to send to another’s voice mail.
- Run Sales Success Report – each month by 1st Friday of the month for distribution to DOS, Corporate Sales and property GM.
- Set up show rooms for site tours.
- Put together “Site Alerts” for upcoming site tours and sending to property 24hrs in advance of site tour.
- Order and maintain office supplies and stock
- Coordinate advertising with DOS, agency, corporate marketing, and the property.
- Take minutes at weekly or Ad Hoc team meetings and distribute accordingly within 24 hours.
- Review and update websites.
- Filling out Donation Request form for GM and VP to sign; sending “Donation Regret” letter if denied by DOS.
- Support DOGS, Sale Managers on special projects to include, but not limited to mailings, database entry & management, client events, SWAG items, etc.
- 2 year undergraduate degree in relevant field (Hospitality, Sales and Marketing, Business, Communications
- 2+ years experience in one of the following: Sales and/or Marketing position, travel industry, hospitality, or event coordination
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to employees, managers, executives and guests.
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills
The budgeted range starts at $22.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 456314