Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Professionally and safely maintain a clean property. Examples of daily duties including but not limited to: making beds, cleaning bathrooms in guest rooms and common areas, cleaning kitchens, cleaning floors, vacuuming and dusting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Following policy and procedure. Conducting oneself with safety in mind, creating and maintaining a safe environment for yourself, guests, and fellow associates.
- Cleaning or rooms and common areas.
- Communicate maintenance issues to supervisor on duty
- Removal of dirty linens and trash.
- Pushing/ pulling laundry carts for stocking linen closets.
- Working well with other team members.
- Ability to communicate with written and oral English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for up to 8 hrs a day.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223029