Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Do you love interacting with a diverse group of people? Do you want to help ensure all employees of Jackson Lake Lodge have an unforgettable summer-work experience? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Uniform Room Supervisor provides supervision of uniform room and issues uniforms. This position does sewing and alterations on all uniforms. This position is based at Jackson Lake Lodge.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet new employees, registers uniform issued (area, type, size, etc.)
- Make alterations on all uniforms and keeps them repaired (i.e. rips, buttons, etc.)
- Keep track of clean uniforms from laundry.
- Issue clean uniforms to Chefs and Cooks on a daily basis.
- Process checkouts from card file.
- Check all incoming uniforms against purchase order.
- Repair housekeeping supplies (blankets, sheets, bedspreads, pillow cases, etc.)
- Ensure the proper inventory is available to provide all employees with appropriate uniform.
- Other duties as assigned
The "must haves" for this position include:
- Great comunnication and people skills
- Good knowledge of sewing and tailoring
- Ability to perform under pressure
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 195976