Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Laundry Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of all new and existing laundry apparatuses and equipment components located at our various facilities (e.g. washers, dryers, ironers, presses, etc.)
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Provide own hand tools
- Good oral & written skills (English as primary)
- Prior mechanical/electrical experience or equivalent (residential, commercial, industrial)
- Capable of handling moderately strenuous activity (such as occasionally moving heavy equipment)
- A valid US driver's license and sucessful MVR completion
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform both general & detailed equipment repairs & maintenance.
- May be required to work different shift schedules including night shift (if needed maintenance can’t be done during normal hours).
- Help maintain an adequate inventory of materials, equipment & tools required to perform routine tasks without delays, ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner & environment.
- Maintenance Department staff members will be assigned other technical work within the department when maintenance crises occur within the company or work in their particular technical field is temporarily or permanently reduced.
This job is generally scheduled 40 hours per week with two consecutive days off allowing ample time to enjoy your surroundings. Our operating season is typically from late-April to mid-October.
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 280247