With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Provide epic guest service through the set-up, check out and return of rental ski and snowboard equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enthusiastically engage with every guest to ensure that they feel: happy, excited, relaxed and safe.
- Keep pace in a high energy, extremely fast environment
- Efficiently and accurately fit/adjust skis, boots, boards and bindings for rental check-out and return
- Follow all company standards in regards safety protocol and rental contract completion
- Move with a sense of urgency and complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace
- Busiest rental/retail store in Lake Tahoe
- Fast-pace, fun and social environment
- Training and certification provided for ski and snowboard equipment
- Ski pass provided valid at any of Vail Resort properties worldwide
- Access to test top-of-the-line 2022 equipment
- Morning and evening shifts available
- Split-shift and ski-ride breaks available
- Significant retail, rental and food/beverage discounts offered
- On bus line and walking distance from transit center
- English fluency
- Be able to kneel and stand repeatedly as well as be able to be on your feet all day
- Be able to lift 30 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Consistently positive attitude
- Snow-sports experience (preferred)
- Retail/hospitality experience (preferred)
- Full-time: average of 32-40 hours a week
- Part-time: minimum of 10 hours a week with (2) 5-8 hour shifts a week (preferred weekends)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379668