Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This is an entry level position responsible for maintaining designated retail suppliers invoicing workflows in accordance with payment terms. VRR AP Data Entry Clerks will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time payment. This team is a crucial resource supporting of all aspects of Accounts Payable processing for the entire enterprise.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Inputting invoices and credit memos into the MMS system in an accurate and timely manner, taking advantage of any discounts
- Index key-words to invoice within 48 hours/ Index a min. of 300 invoices per week
- Perform three-way match between operations purchase order and vendor invoice
- Process 20-25 invoice lines per hour
- Complete batch out process daily to verify and ensure work was done accurately
- Reconcile vendor statements on a monthly basis
- Respond to phone calls and email within 48 hours
- Work on special projects assigned by AP Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work well on computer – type emails and 10 key - required
- Experience in PeopleSoft, MMS, Onbase - preferred
- Accounting background - preferred
Success in this Role will depend on:
- Work effectively with others across the Company
- Effectiveness of multitasking and prioritization in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Analytical skills: able to identify problems and solutions
- Willingness to take ownership in work quality
- Ability to adapt and build on processes for a growing company
- Ability to learn and use advanced PC applications
- A positive attitude and ability to work productively with others both within the department and in other areas (IT, G/L, etc.)
- Demonstrate Vail Resorts Core Values: Do Right, Drive Value, Serve Others, Have Fun, Do Good, Be Safe
The budgeted range starts at $18.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 316269