We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
This role’s mission is to facilitate exceptional flow of product from vendors to stores with a focus on leveraging EDI. This role will be responsible for the Merchant Team EDI reporting as well as problem-solving and making recommendations to optimize process and maximize benefit of EDI to the Merchant Team. The workload will involve monitoring all retail order-related EDI transmissions and ensuring accurate, timely communication to stakeholders.
- Create, generate, and optimize reporting for stakeholders (Data Team and Merchants) to leverage EDI in their role
- Facilitate resolution of issues with EDI transmissions by working with internal (Merchants & Warehouses) and external contacts (Vendors & EDI providers) via email, phone, and in-person
- Identify, research, and make recommendations on gaps and opportunities in existing reporting or processes and collaborate with Sr. Manager Data Entry & Pricing to take action
- Revise retail purchase orders accurately by deadlines
- Establish relationships and work with Data Team, Merchandise Managers, Warehouse Operations Teams, Vendors, and EDI provider through telephone and email communications
- Additional projects as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- At least one year of experience working in either retail operations or support
- Experience with the following technology: Advanced MS Access, Advanced MS Excel, MS Outlook, 10-key data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to identify problems/gaps and propose solutions.
- Customer service oriented
- Fluent communication in English
The budgeted range starts at 15-20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 317787