Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Do you want to understand supply chain operations in a warehouse? Does a busy work day, with competing priorities, motivate you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Food & Beverage Storeroom Stockperson is responsible for organizing food and non-food supplies and distribute provisions to the requesting operations at Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, Jenny Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club, and Flagg Ranch Resort. This is a summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from May through the middle of October.
The F&B Storeroom Stockperson is responsible for organizing food and non-food supplies and distribute provisions to the requesting operations at Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, Jenny Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club, and Flagg Ranch Resort.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Unloads trucks.
- Labels food items in warehouse:
- Item Numbers
- Date received
- Stocks items in proper order, rotating stock when necessary (First in; First out policy).
- Keeps warehouse in orderly fashion.
- Keeps fresh vegetable and fruit locker in orderly fashion.
- Sweeps floor and dust when needed.
- Pulls food stuffs for all eating establishments within company.
- Fills out requisitions for food and non-food items, making sure to include unit of measure and item numbers on all items.
- Performs daily and monthly inventories.
- Assists Receiving Clerk when need arises.
- Performs special duties as requested by Management.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A strong work ethic
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Valid US Driver's License and the ability to drive a supply truck
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302807