Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Year Round
Job Location: Park City, UT
The Senior Specialist, Employee Experience (EEX) is responsible for optimizing and improving the employee experience, and crafting a significant and meaningful work experience. To be successful, they must analyze employees’ journey throughout the employee lifecycle, identify opportunities and champion areas for best practices. This person will identify accurate insight into what our employees are experiencing using survey data, other tools and insights gathered from managers. The Senior Specialist of EEX is responsible for utilizing data and KPIs to help inform and influence the business. This position requires managing local resources to execute event planning, coordinate communication and support enterprise-wide programs. Lastly, they will support the COEs in designing new programs and building templates to drive efficiency.
- Own one or several enterprise EEX initiates and provide insight to other enterprise EEX COE initiatives.
- Leverage local street teams to plan and execute engagement events in alignment with employee value proposition strategies and local resort brands (engagement programs, appreciation programs etc.).
- Oversee several resort locations with responsibility for building a year-round calendar for each SLT in alignment with resort specific goals.
- Responsible for planning, design, and execution of Recognition, Epic Service programing, and Years of Service events
- Own employee-facing communications through Epic Employee and other sources, including partnership with resort communications to ensure appropriate level of information provided to employee base.
- Collect, analyze, and apply data to create insights that inform aspects of the EEX strategic initiatives and HRBP’s integrated HR business plan.
- Manage budgets, vendors, and planning for events and appreciation programs with supporting key performance indicators and measurements.
- Where applicable, supervise seasonal EEX coordinator and/or employee center lead, ensuring alignment with EEX strategy and driving the resort specific employee brand through the direct report.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 2-4 year experience in HR or customer service.
- Technical knowledge of core HR processes and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and inform cross-functional teams, business and vendor partners.
- Ability to analyze in order to tell a story.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Project management experience managing complex projects.
- Experience leading and developing high performing teams.
- Experience managing multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to build relationships, connect with, and manage multiple stakeholders across various resorts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and VR people systems.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 235549