Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Rental Delivery Specialists are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental “ready” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
The budgeted range starts at 16.75-24. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Our Telluride Retail team has been providing gear and guidance since 1972, catering to those drawn to America’s Best Ski Resort. Not only does our Telluride Retail team enjoy the amazing benefits of getting to work in Telluride, CO but as part of the larger Vail Resorts family – all of our employees receive access to Telluride & the resorts that Vail Resorts operates in CO. Work with people that take customer service to the next level and cater to gear-heads and fashionistas alike. Grow your career further than you could imagine being part of the Vail Resorts family – starting with Telluride. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif"><span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">Requisition ID 344408