Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Lead Warehouse Clerk provides day-to-day work direction to team members, organizes and delegates the daily workload. This position also enforces policies, procedures and safety guidelines while providing training and guidance to staff. It performs all tasks for which work group is responsible at the highest level of expertise. In addition to these tasks, the Lead Warehouse Cleark also performs basic ordering, processing and record-keeping tasks, including receiving, unpacking, and examining goods shipped, and verifying completeness of order against records.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the loading dock facility in a clean, safe condition at all times.
- Assist vendors with deliveries and pickups.
- Track all activity within the facility.
- Ensure the area and its contents are maintained in secure fashion.
- Ensure loading dock rules and regulations are being adhered to.
- Perform daily checks of the Mountain Plaza complex to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the area.
- Work with supervisor to develop, prioritize and effectively implement the area work list.
- Develop relationships with TOV merchants, vendors and complex occupants to facilitate their needs of the loading dock facility.
- Partner with the Base Ops and Enviromental teams to maintain the trash and recycling operations in an acceptable manner.
- Various projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required.
- Read, write, speak fluent English - required.
- Stand, sit, kneel, walk, strong eye sight - required.
- Valid Driver's License - required.
- Lift up to 25 lbs - required.
- Basic computer skills, MS Office, Email, Internet - required.
- Light duty equipment operations (2 years) - required.
- Outdoor working environment experience - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344127