Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As part of Vail Resorts, all Jack Frost Big Boulder employees receive a FREE ski pass providing access to all of our 34 iconic ski resorts across North America. Employees and dependents can ski anytime, including weekends, with no reservations required (with the exception of possible blackout days if limited terrain is open).
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through check-out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas.
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawer. Also responsible for completing cash check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up, operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Must be a team player and have an eye for details.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
- Must be able to count U.S. currency
Jack Frost Big Boulder revolutionized the skiing industry. As the riding mecca of Pennsylvania, the mountain is designed for epic adventures. Join our team and experience the great outdoors like never before. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265109