Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Spa Housekeeper is responsible for (including but not limited to) the cleaning and maintaining of all areas of the spa and fitness center, including the entrance, entrance hall, lobby, salon, treatment rooms, locker rooms including the sauna and steam areas, and all back of house areas. The Spa Housekeeper, in his/her job duties, adheres to the specific guidelines that coincide with the cleaning of the areas unique to the spa environment such as the steam and sauna areas. The spa housekeeper will conduct themselves in a professional manner as well as understanding the proper etiquette of the spa environment as the spa is still open at the start of the shift.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for extended periods of time without sitting (up to 4 hours). -required
- Must be able to lift/ carry up to 30 pounds. -required
- Previous housekeeping experience in property of similar size and quality. -required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English with guests and colleagues. -required
- Must be available late evenings, weekends, and holidays. -required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. -preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214308