We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Volunteer Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
What you’ll be doing:
- To satisfy all customer requests by maintaining high standards in quality, presentation and preparation of specialty coffees and alcoholic beverages in a fast-paced environment.
- To serve alcohol responsibly.
- Be friendly and informative by initiating conversations with each guest when possible.
- Ensure that all items are kept stocked and rotated accordingly.
- Maintain cash float and ensure the accurate ringing in of all sales.
- Maintain a clean workplace in compliance with daily/weekly/monthly cleaning duties.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season, you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- Food Safe Certificate 1 (Course will be offered)
- Previous experience in Cappuccino service and knowledge of specialty coffees.
- Must be at least 19 years of age to serve alcohol in Whistler.
- Proof of clear criminal record check.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts with a Volunteer Opportunity!. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join us, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 344689