Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Administer programs involving electrical, mechanical and general construction, repair and maintenance of existing facilities and equipment. Daily checks of the Building Automation System (JCI) and building mechanicals.
- Assign and verify completion of routine maintenance and operations of physical structure of property, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and any other related equipment which contributes to the safe and affective operation of the facility
- Ensures compliance with company policy on vehicle operation. Perform daily rounds-check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels.
- Visually inspect quality of work and direct staff and outside contractors in task according to performance and productivity standards
- Ensures compliance with company policy on vehicle operation.
- Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, and room calls.
- Insure all inspections and certifications for property equipment is completed as required.
- Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order (ie. Auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/ garbage removal). Will require lifting of 20 Lbs or more.
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- To carry ladder up and down stairs with required tools (may exceed 20 lbs). May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in ceiling (i.e. small leaks, electrical shorts, replace motors).
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials
- Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
- Provide for safe disposal of all waste material.
- Maintain tools, equipment and vehicles and keep work area in safe, secure and efficient manner.
- Work with other departments when directed.
- Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed supplies.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance records and schedules. Ensures compliance with company policy on vehicle operation.
- Ensure scheduling of engineering staff fits needs
- Maintain all pools and hot tubs according to OSHA standards
- Responsible for ordering parts and items necessary for repair of building and units.
- Oversee the training, counseling and discipline of engineering staff.
- Document engineering work in forms that can be directly applied to billing programAssist with preventative maintenance in common areas, back of house and guest rooms
- Other Duties as assigned
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 245287