Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Responsibilities of the Fine Dining Busser/Food Runner include water service, pre-bussing tables, resetting tables, assisting the servers and bartenders, taking out recycling, bringing up linens daily, running food, and other duties as necessary to help the restaurant team and give every guest the best experience possible. All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc. Other duties as assigned, shifts may include assisting with the Expo line.
Outlet: Slopeside Dining Room
Tipped with guaranteed $17 per hour minimum
Hourly rate is adjustable per the specific resorts min wage
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
- Must be 16 years of age or older - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Previous restaurant experience - required, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of sanitation - preferred
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work - required
- End of season commitment required
The budgeted range starts at $7.50 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 475527