Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO
The Hospitality Marketing Manager, Group will be responsible for driving group leads for hotel and managed lodging properties across the Vail Resorts portfolio of North American mountain resorts, leveraging data and guest segmentation to drive results.
This person will lead the development of group marketing programs, initiatives and oversee marketing promotions and messaging to drive group leads, room nights and revenue. They will also play a key part in setting go-to-market timelines and strategy, oversee content and curation for multiple channels and platforms, and work cross-functionally with other Marketing centers of excellence in powering the go to market strategy for group across resorts and geographies.
The ideal candidate is results-focused, and has experience driving Group business, developing and maintaining brand integrity, and/or has worked in Hospitality, Travel or related product marketing to drive visitation and revenue targets.
The Hospitality Marketing Manager, Group must be a good communicator that is able to give and take feedback, as well as effectively collaborate with team members and prioritize workflow. He/she will have their hands in many different types of projects and be responsible for delivering results on-time in a very fast-paced environment. Flexibility and a positive attitude are crucial, as well as the ability to process and determine strategy from multiple data sources.
- Understanding of guest acquisition and segmentation strategies to assist in developing and executing go to market process.
- Setting group hospitality marketing go-to-market timelines and messaging structure
- Develop group offers and promotions
- Implement media strategy with key media partners inclusive of creative builds, implementing deliverables, consistent reporting and optimization
- Ownership of group content and curation for multiple properties and resorts and deploy across multiple channels, including web, paid media, email and more, leveraging different brand voices
- Direct creative and messaging elements; ensure due dates, creative fulfillment to vendors and optimization to ROI performance.
- Communicate performance metrics with stakeholders such as analytics of occupancy trending, campaign performance by property and impact to the business.
- Work closely with multiple teams at central HQ and resort-based partners to execute company-wide promotions
- Manage relationships with external partners (media agencies, copywriters, designers, photographers, etc.)
- Direct content/photography and listings on external group and wedding websites (CVENT, The Knot, etc.etc
- Ensure quality control and alignment for messaging across all channels
- Expertise in best-in-class group and wedding industry trends
- Leverage internal connections with Hospitality Marketing team, peers and leadership
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
- 5 years of marketing work experience. Hospitality / Travel experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent English language and writing skills.
- Excellent bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- High degree of organization, attention to details and level of professional conduct. Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212187