Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Golf Course Maintenance Operator is responsible for assisting in the maintenance, and day-to-day operation of Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the grooming of golf course fairways, rough, sand bunkers, greens, and other golf course related activities according to our company standards. This position is additionally responsible for operating deck mowing equipment, tractors, loaders and other large equipment related to golf maintenance operations, and is expected to work in a safe and precise manner while maintaining the golf course. Discounted housing provided. This is a summer seasonal role until the end of October.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains all golf course grounds with great attention to detail.
- Operates mowing equipment used in the grooming of greens, tees, fairways, rough, sand bunkers and common areas.
- Assists in landscape projects conducted on-site as assigned.
- Assists with all opening and closing procedures of the golf course. Including, but not limited to, removal of leaves, aerification cores, tree maintenance, installation and removal of deer barrier and bunker maintenance.
- Follows all established procedures outlined in the safe operation and care of equipment and tools used.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Minimum 1 year experience in golf course maintenance, landscape work or agriculture.
- Working knowledge of and ability to properly use tractors, loaders, power tools and deck mowing equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and successful MVR completion.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Working knowledge of reel mowing equipment and rotary mowing equipment
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 335147