Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Come to the Mountains and LIVE your Summer Adventure for the with Vail Resorts’ Hospitality Operations Team in one of our amazing Resort Communities!
Join us in Beaver Creek for a summer work opportunity, and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about long after you head home! There's plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer months!
Apply to this posting to schedule a time to discuss more about our summer job openings! Our season runs from May through late August or June through September. While preference is given to applicants able to work for the entire season, we do hire limited applicants who can work for a shorter time period.
What’s In It for You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location – like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store – like City Market)
- FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
Eligible Roles: We are scheduling interviews with guest service-oriented, adventure enthusiasts in the following positions:
Property Attendant/ Houseperson/ Public Areas Attendant/ Laundry Attendant – Experience the Summer in a new way with a new role and new industry, keeping our public areas and valued properties to high standards we have at Vail Resorts. Opportunity in one of these roles can provide flexibility in scheduling, a fast-paced environment, great exercise, interaction with guests, and a variety of jobs indoors and outdoors.
Room Attendant/ Housekeeper – Utilize your attention to detail and satisfaction in delivering an excellent end product to give our guests an exceptional stay through delivering clean rooms, ensuring a safe, outstanding experience. These full-time opportunities with the ability to work independently taking ownership of the guest experience and knowing your work impact a guest’s memories for years to come. Role is a great entry opportunity into the Hospitality field with high growth potential.
Positions start at 40 hours per week (overtime available after 40 hours!). We hire entry level through highly skilled and experienced candidates.
What We Are Looking For:
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- A team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
Check out our state-of-the-art properties just steps away from our world-class destination Resorts: Beaver Creek
For more information on perks, adventures and opportunities – apply today!
The budgeted range starts at $12.32 - $12.75. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302876