Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO
This position is an important part of our growing team focused on our data warehouse, BI, and analytics capabilities primarily in the Microsoft Stack. This role will support our Pass Sales, EpicMix, Ski School, Hospitatlity, and CRM functions and their related analytics. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of our Enterprise Data Warehouse and other data assets as assigned.
- Partner with Marketing, CRM, Finance, HR, Hospitatlity, and Mountain Operations in the development and execution of our Data Warehousing & Analytics vision and strategy
- Provide subject matter expertise on common analytics and data warehousing concepts & technologies such as data marts, star schemas, facts and dimensions
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement to add value or create efficiencies (performance tuning, code reusability, etc.)
5+ years' overall experience in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of ETL design and development in a Data Warehousing environment
- Understanding of current Microsoft database technologies including
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Knowledge of database dimensional modeling and development
- Significant experience in a technical role that has business facing aspects
- Ability to multi-task and participate in a complex portfolio of projects
- Proven organizational and time-management skills
- Cube development and maintenance including performance tuning (SSAS)
- Experience with building data warehouses and/or data marts for one or more of the following business functions: Finance, Marketing, CRM, HR, Hospitatlity or Ski Resort related areas
- Work experience in a highly complex transactional environment across multiple lines of business
- Experience with large data sets – partitioning and other performance considerations
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Software Engineering or related field
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 205067