We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Outlet: Keystone Property Management
Housing: Currently Available
Starting Wage:? $17 per hour
Shift & Schedule Availability:? Full Time
At Keystone Hospitality, your safety is our number one priority and we affectionately refer to our Housekeepers as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you would like to work independently while being part of a greater team in one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone!
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here.
Responsibilities (Included But Not Limited To):
- Support Hospitality Attendants by keeping all supplies stocked and organized, removal of soiled linens and commons area trash
- Keep all Housekeeping closets cleaned and organized
- Help maintain inventory levels and informing Managers of supply needs
- Assisting room attendants with general cleaning of guest rooms
- Assisting Guest and Owners in any manner
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Complete timesheet accurately, and turn in to an Area Supervisor daily
- Help in keeping all employee areas neat and clean (kit room, break room, linen closets etc.)
- Support environmental and recycling programs
- Reporting any damage, theft or lost and found to an Area Supervisor
- Report all maintenance problems to an Area Supervisor
- Hours and shifts can vary and be flexible, due to occupancy levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to communicate effectively in English and or Spanish, both written and verbal - preferred
- Previous guest service experience - preferred
- A valid US Driver License - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred
- A flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends - required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and to stand for long periods of time in excess of six hours without sitting - required
- Must be able to use cleaning chemicals, small engine machines, and basic hand tools
The budgeted range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 445127