Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Outlet: Silverado Lodge
- Starting Wage: $18.00 per hour
- For YR ONLY add “Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20 per hour.”
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time & Part Time / Year Round
- Skill Level: Entry
Responsible for including but not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels, condominiums, and rental homes.
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell staff
- May provide information on amenities, services, and directions to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred, specifically hospitality degree
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in English required. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written for to guests and employees throughout the organization.
Pay wage for the Position is $18 Per Hour
The budgeted range starts at 18.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476388