If you want to obtain your summer Experience of a Lifetime, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of thrilling activities, adventure and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain Canopy Tours to mouthwatering Smokehouse cuisine, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique Epic experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Interediate Security Officer will function as first level public safety officer and shift supervisor. The ideal candidate will show responsibility in all outside work (patrol, walking property, locking doors, reporting issues) and inside work (answering phones, monitoring cameras). The person we seek will thrive in emergency situations, including fire, medical, and facility or personal security concerns. Most importantly, this person will provide excellent guest service, assisting guests, residents, and employees throughout the Northstar property.
Responsibilities for the Security Officer include (but are not limited to):
- Security Officers ensure that all areas of the resort are in order and undisturbed. Officers ensure the safety of our guests and employees, and will engage in constant public and guest relations.
- Officers provide uniformed vehicle, and foot patrols of all company property as well as many private residences.
- Officers conduct investigations of accidents, injuries, and suspicious activities. Additionally, Officers complete daily reports, logs, and other written documents.
- Officers secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Officers respond to radio calls for service to departments/areas in need. Additionally Officers perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver license and acceptable driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time in inclement weather.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communications and writing skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a California Guard Card.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Learn more about:
Northstar – http://www.northstarcalifornia.com/
Our Grooming Policy - http://jobs.vailresorts.com/info/company-policies.aspx
Working for Northstar - www.NorthstarCalifornia.com/welcome
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435367