Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Rooms Operations Administrator is responsible for the coordination of day-to-day events, schedules, phone-calls, and reports within the Grand Summit Hotel's Housekeeping department. Join our team today and enjoy perks such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, free leadership classes, career development, restaurant, lodging, and retail discounts, and so much more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Answer the housekeeping office line and communicate between various departments within Hospitality, and the resort as a whole.
- Answer the housekeeping radio calls.
- Dispatch radio communication as needed for housekeepers, front desk, and maintenance.
- Make daily cleaning assignment sheets for housekeepers, making sure that all arrival rooms and daily housekeeping service rooms are covered and that everyone has a fair workload.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, tools, etc.
- Cross train in other areas in the housekeeping department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education desirable.
- Basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping work desirable.
- Administrative experience and organizational skills desirable.
- Ability to perform all related duties.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 301568