Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Partners with the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent on a diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and construction, including landscape plans and irrigation systems. Performs semiskilled grounds construction and maintenance work and performs related tasks as required. Performs daily maintenance and upkeep of golf course grounds.
- Maintains 18 hole golf course, including mowing greens, tees, fairways and roughs, clubhouse lawns, landscape beds, sand bunkers and waterways using a variety of equipment.
- Performs skilled project work as needed and operates specialized equipment.
- Applies fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides utilizing spraying equipment.
- Repairs tee areas, seeding and upkeep of greens, raking sand traps, trimming/fly mowing, and general landscaping.
- Uses company vehicles including but not limited to lawn mowers, golf carts, utility carts w/trailers, tractors, loaders, mini excavator, skid steer.
- Maintains and cleans cart paths, parking lots, restrooms and other facilities and infrastructures as assigned.
Additional daily duties may include set-up of courses for daily play, changing pin locations and tee markers, small project oversight and other duties as assigned.
The budgeted range starts at 13.00-19.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 297032