Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for insuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation of movements.
- Maintains and monitors work schedules as booked, exercising dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility.
- Upholding company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene.
- Maintains clean and organized work space and well-stocked supply of products.
- Administer individualized and group training programs at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced level.
- Educate client base by teaching safe and effective exercise principles.
- Must be a certified Fitness Instructor - required.
- Must be able to work on Holiday Weekends - required.
- Must be able to customize classes for clientele - required.
The budgeted range starts at $30.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free Summer passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 434124