Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Do you want to help ensure the guests of Jackson Lake Lodge have the best living experience possible? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime ? If you answered, "Yes" to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Front Desk Agent at Jackson Lake Lodge is responsible for providing a "warm welcome" to all guests entering the Lodge, in addition to providing a courteous, accurate, and efficient registration and check-in experience for all guests. This is a summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from late May through the middle of October.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Check guests into cabins in a courteous and efficient manner while using the Property Management System.
- Check guests out by accurately posting any necessary charges and payments in the Property Management System.
- Provide guests with an orientation to the resort accurately answering all of their questions.
- Assists guests with making arrangements for dining and activities in Grand Teton National Park and the surrounding Jackson Hole area.
- Attentively and politely respond to all guest concerns or complaints and follow up to insure the guest has received a satisfactory resolution
- Answers all phone calls to front desk and transfer calls or take messages.
- Assist Bellmen with escorting guests to cabins as necessary.
- Take Dining Room reservations for Lodge and non-resident guests as necessary.
- Assist in taking Room Reservations as necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk area, the reservations office, and the lobby, including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, watering plants, and maintaining the fireplace when appropriate.
- Balance cash drawer and turn in balanced cashier audit at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Must be over 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid US Driver's license
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous Hotel Experience
- Experience working with Property Management System
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444070