Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
If you would like to work independently while being part of a greater team in one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Park City!
The Hospitality Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting and delivering high impact resort work, while learning and growing within our recognized, hospitality team.
Duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Stocking rooms with linens, soap bottles, paper goods and other amenities
- Walking floors, partnering with housekeeping and security to keep tidy common areas
- Remove trash and linen from rooms
- Making beds in units
- Keeping inventory across the property full
- Support environmental and recycling programs
- Additional duties as needed, based on your unique property
WHAT TO EXPECT:
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working at Park City can offer.
SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- All employees will begin their work experience by participating in comprehensive safety training.
- Face coverings, physical distancing, daily health screenings and temperature checks will be mandatory.
- More details on our policies can be found here.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet all day long
- Must be able to be at work as early as 7:45am or as late as 6:30pm – shifts are available!
- Must be able to bend over and kneel repeatedly
Passionate about the outdoors? All Vail employees receive a FREE lift tickets! Along with a bus pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304687