Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Park City Hospitality Maintenance Technicians are primarily responsible for completing prevantative mtaintenance through various properties in Canyons Village and Park City Base Area.
- Job Specifications:
- Outlet: Hospitality
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Shift Availability: Full Time
• Other Specifications: $20 - $26 Per Hour Depending on Experience
• Housing: Not Available
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is maintained.
- Abide by all Corporate, State, and Federal safety rules and regulations.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for public areas and equipment.
- Provide training to Tech staff when required.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Order and maintain stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Possess your own hand tools and keep them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting, and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Good knowledge in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of plumbing and systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledgeable of Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
- Other duties as assigned related to function.
- Must be able to work swing shift 2:30PM-11:00PM.
- At least 2-year Trade School Program: Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, or Artisan specialty is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years plumbing in maintenance or as installer preferred.
- Minimum 2 years electrical experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is required.
- Public relations skills, good administrative and leadership skills are preferred.
- Ability to understand and read blue prints, advanced HVAC understanding is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Maintain a valid Utah Driver’s License.
The budgeted range starts at $20 - $26. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476517