Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Strong analytical approach able to quickly review and collaborate with business partners articulating the business story to senior management. Research, analyze, recommend and collaboratively develop systems and processes for the Vail Resorts Sales Enterprise which will result in scalability; a greater utilization of human resources, efficiency, and project support at all resorts.
- Executive presence and storytelling skillset sharing data/reports that support the business direction to senior management.
- Coordinate and produce centralized reporting accuracy/efficiency/ quick turnaround report out needs and storytelling through numbers on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Buildout of standardized, repeatable suite of reporting tools used by all (based on stakeholder feedback)
- Provide Data Analytic support for Group Sales across enterprise systems such as FDC, RPOS and PeopleSoft. This includes but is not limited to gathering, auditing and presenting data in a professional and concise manor that allows stakeholders to understand trends and make accurate data driven decisions.
- Analytical and inquisitive approach to ask why when something doesn’t look right
- Quality Assurance and Data integrity
- Strong prioritization skills/ability to prioritize multiple high priority projects at once while saying “no” to lower priority items.
- Ability to work with or learn additional systems basics (IG/RPOS/etc) to analyze integration/compilation of data
- Provide project leadership
- Lead all aspects of the centralized project support for the enterprise wide group sales organizations.
- Oversee analytics and centralized data capture for the sales enterprise.
- Project manage FDC and other capital or prioritized projects.
- Provide regular and as-needed training and support for all property Directors and teams.
- Support the Vice President of Sales and Sales Directors with other projects and duties assigned.
- College Degree preferred
- 5 Years supervisory sales administration and implementation of processes.
- 5 Years’ experience supervising fast paced multi project offices.
- Strong proven understanding of Microsoft excel & other Microsoft suite product, Delphi FDC, Salesforce,
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly detail oriented; independent problem solver
The budgeted range starts at $60,000 - $73,450 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313829