Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Sales, Weddings & Special Occasions Administrative Assistant position provides the opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves in the organization, assist sales and conference services teams with day-to-day clerical and administrative needs along with the facilitation of corporate and social events and special occasions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support Sales, Conference Services and Special Occasions teams with clerical and administrative activities
- Responsible for assisting the Sales, Conference and Catering Department all aspects of events
- Answer and screen all incoming calls to the Sales and Conference Services office, obtains information and redirects calls as needed.
- Field incoming sales leads, obtains initial information required and submits lead info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respond in a timely manner to all communications associated with sales and conference/special occasions as directed
- Assist teams with reports, documents and materials needed for groups including internal files and client Banquet Event Orders
- Demonstrate flexibility in assisting internal teams with potential clients for site visits and for planning meetings prior to the event, at the guest’s convenience, which could include weekend and evening appointments.
- Develops thorough working knowledge of Seven Springs, Hidden Valley and Laurel Mountain along with general knowledge of Vail Resorts properties
- Responsible for continuing, up-to-date knowledge of Seven Springs, Hidden Valley and Laurel Mountain resort services, facilities and activities.
- Effectively utilizes FDC and IQWare to assist Sales and Conference Services teams in keeping all information current and updated with client notes including logging of sales activities (calls, meetings, etc.) as needed.
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Support sales and planning teams with clerical and administrative duties
- Assist planning teams with implementation and coordination of events and programs
- Answer and screen incoming calls and redirect and/or assist as required
- Develop a strong working knowledge of Seven Springs, Hidden Valley and Laurel Mountain
- Become proficient in all programs and software related to sales and planning operations
- Contribute to the health and strength of a dynamic team culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Any combination of education and administrative/sales training may also be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English proficiency
- Experience within Salesforce and Delphi FDC is preferred
The budgeted range starts at $20.93. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 473248