Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Do you love working in the retail industry? Does a busy schedule, with competing priorities motivate you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Retail Merchandiser / Stockperson is responsible for receiving deliveries and distributing merchandise to the stores, as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: taking inventories, ticketing merchandise, and receiving shipments. This individual is expected to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
Job responsabilities include but are not limited to:
- All employees will actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values relative to protecting the natural environment.
- Follow proper lifting and other safety procedures.
- Make sure all retail merchandise has gone through the necessary logging-in process.
- Receive retail merchandise through the necessary steps of counting, checking prices and verify from transfer sheets or distribution manifests
- Stock storeroom.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Prior customer service experience
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458982