Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts from the comfort of your own home! We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about guest service to join the Vail Resorts Remote Specialty Task Team within Corporate Sales and Services (CSS)! The Specialty Task team is responsible for all email, projects, or ancillary tasks for all our domestic and international epic mountain resorts. Be a part of a team that offers limitless opportunities for both personal and professional development! Flexible scheduling available.
- Responsible for providing accurate information to customers, both internal and external
- Strong desire to offer exemplary customer service.
- Dependable, detail oriented individual who has a desire to meet the department goals.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work flow and in the environment
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple different job functions and efficiently complete them
- Exceptional Time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to prioritize assigned tasks
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work through the end of the season, typically May.
- Bilingual Desired.
- Please upload a resume, your application will not be considered without one.
- Management of shared email boxes
- Chat and EMMA communications
- Partner Support phone calls
- Pass Insurance report checks and verifications
- Wholesale pass processing
- Wholesale Email confirmations
- Peaks points adjustments and account management
- Epic Mix photo management
- Season pass order error and pass change transactions
- Lift ticket refunds and date changes
- Additional tasks as assigned
Home Office Requirements:
- Dedicated phone line required (VoIP is not permitted)
- Private, secure, distraction free workspace
- High speed wired internet connection; 20+mbps that is provided by a direct carrier (Satalite Internet is not permitted)
*Computer equipment will be provided by the company*
This role pays 15$ per hour
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Ski passes for employees and dependents / Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- 401(k) plan
- Discounted lodging
- Discounted bike haul / Discounted golf
- Discounted tickets for sporting events
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings / Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts at specified locations
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213667