Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Align who you are with what you do and become part of the world’s leading mountain resort company. Vail Resorts’ mission is to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees and for our guests, and we want you to be a part of the team.
Do you have a passion for learning and a love of unique experiences? Do you enjoy having fun as you work? As a Park City Activities Attendant, you’ll get to experience this world class resort from multiple perspectives and gain broad experience in the resort industry.
No two days will be the same as you give friendly support and insightful advice to guests from across the country and around the world. You will gain valuable skills by supporting multiple departments and grow as a leader within our development-focused culture. Those who work alongside you are knowledgeable teammates and leaders eager to learn more and share both their skills and the exceptional experiences working at Park City can offer. This role also partners with LIft Operations. What this means is that in addition to this role, you will be trained in, and very likely expected to pick up shifts with that team dependent upon scheduling needs.
Provide Epic guest service as you guide our guests through adventures on the Mountain Coaster and Alpine Slide as well as other amazing summer activities. The Alpine Coaster is an elevated roller coaster track where our guests race down the mountain reaching speeds up to 25mph. The Alpine Slide is an over 3,000 feet long thrill ride down the mountain filled with dips and banked turns. Our other activities include incredible experiences such as the Bungee Trampolines, Ziplines, Climbing Wall, Mini Golf, Gem Panning and Kid’s Ropes Course. As an Activities Attendant, you will get to interact with guests and fellow employees from all over the world. You will get to engage in a variety of different guest service outlets and activities, while enjoying everything Park City has to offer during the summer months. If you want to have fun and spend the summer outdoors, this is the best job in Park City during the summer months!
Job Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Be Safe: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves.
- Have Fun! We’re here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
- Serve Others: From operating the Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Adventure Zone, Trampolines, Zip Lines and other amazing adventures to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
- Do Right: Engage with our guests and receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolutions and elevate guests’ experiences through our Epic Service Solutions Program.
- Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for Park City and the high quality experience and service we provide to our guests.
- Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good. Help our guests enjoy what the great outdoors has to offer, and they may become life-long advocates for our mountains.
- Stay Flexible: You’ll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain and every day will be a different, new adventure. As an Attendant in the Adventure Park, you will work closely with many different departments and have the opportunity to learn many different aspects of Adventure Park operations.
- Be prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Be sturdy: You will need to stand for long periods of time.
- Be nimble: You will be repeatedly twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) throughout each day.
- Be friendly: You’ll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests.
- Be reliable: You may need to work unsupervised occasionally or be a strong part of a fun team. You must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work, and you must be to work on time as scheduled in order to be a good teammate.
- Ability to work a set schedule for the entire Summer Season, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willingness to work a varied schedule, including?weekends and holidays?
- Willingness to work 40+ hours per week (full-time) or 16+ hours per week (part-time)?
- Willingness to train and work in multiple departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to stand without sitting for extended periods of time?
Doing what you love comes with great benefits for you and your family:
- Fun, outdoor work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Leadership development opportunities
- Epic Summer Pass.
- Discounted meals, lodging and retail.
- If you stick around, health insurance and 401k matching based on years of service.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 295348