Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Keystone Hospitality food and beverage administration assistant is a key member to the overall success of the food and beverage department. This position supports the hospitality f&b director, hospitality executive chef and each of the outlets with administrative tasks in the areas of recruitment, employee certification tracking, department project tracking and outlet performance. The assistant also supports the overall department with operational audits, staff onboarding and training. This position will have regular contact with all f&b outlet managers as well as the key stakeholders of the operations. The right candidate will have a strong interest in food and beverage operations with a desire to grow within the organization.
- Liaison for department leaders for all facets of the hiring process including J1 recruitment, job postings, hiring process tracking, reference checks, tracking / maintaining housing allocations and assignments and new employee training tracking.
- Outlet performance reporting: Includes weekly and monthly reporting regarding outlet menu performance; departmental project and task tracking; outlet service standard auditing and reporting.
- Seasonal operations support regarding Menu development; vendor contract set up; tracking employee certifications; organize communication on outlet strategic alliance expectations; Menu design, formatting, editing; compile and communicate outlet seasonal operational schedules
- Festival and event management including overall schedule ownership, internal and external communications, tracking of equipment requests and logistics.
- F&B Director support in the form of communication with department stakeholders, departmental meeting administrative tasks, and weekly social media reporting
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 210667