Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Product Sales team is no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for managing product and service sales operations, Product Sales Assistant Managers are devoted leaders committed to staff development and guest experience.
- Starting Wage: $40,000 - $55,000 CAD
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Winter Seasonal
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Outlet: Whistler Blackcomb
Manage daily operations of product sales including collaboration with other departments; provide front line support as necessary
Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies
Monitor and document teammate performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, providing recognition, correction action or escalations if necessary
Assist with hiring, support, training, and scheduling of product sales team members
Receive and assess guest questions, comments and complaints providing timely resolutions
Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment, inventory, payroll, and budgets
Participate in leadership forums providing feedback and input on product sales operations, training, and continuous improvement opportunities
Other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required; some college preferred
3-5 years’ supervisory experience in a related field preferred
Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
Must be able to communicate fluently in English
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Flexibility to work both inside and outside with exposure to the elements
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
The budgeted range starts at $40,000 - $55,000 CAD. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 467650